Find a Certified Master Trainer
Emily HobsonConsultant Libra Enterprise
I would like to introduce myself:
I love working with individuals and teams to facilitate and or coach them to stretch to be the best that they can be. This is exciting work and through the medium of Resilience I have found this to be true.
I have found being a Master Resilience trainer in Manager and Personal Resilience has helped me in identifying a significant methodology for facilitating a Resilient environment. As a facilitator for an NHS Trust I have been able to see significant changes, bringing engagement and efficacy to a wellbeing agenda and evidence of increased and effective performance. I have worked at a strategic level as a lead Occupational Therapist, Back Care Advisor and Ergonomist for 34 years and Performance coach with following the wellbeing agenda.
I now work as a freelance Consultant who can provide resilience training and coaching that is dedicated to the wellbeing and performance agenda.
I look forward to working with you in partnership to understand and agree expectations to plan a programme for your organisation or individual needs.
Emily Hobson of Libra Enterprises
- 31 years as a Senior Manager in the NHS
- State registered Occupational Therapist, Ergonomist and Performance Coach.
- Educator with a PGCert Ed and advisor to NHS Trust, devised a successful trainer the trainer scheme with 150 trainers. Designed an evidence based work place assessments and worked in partnership with Occupational Health
- National advisor on the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
- Provide a performance coaching and Resilience training service.